Women’s Life Recovery
The women's Life Recovery Program is or WLRP is a 6 to 12 month program designed to help women, with or without children, overcome their addictions, while identifying self-defeating behaviors and maximizing their potential to live and work in the community. The program is designed to keep families together and help them recover together.
Services Provided at the Womens Life Recovery Program
- By using a comprehensive therapeutic process that encompasses emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual factors, women become responsible and independent. The WLRP is tailored to help each woman look wholly at herself and address the crucial areas of her life.
- The resident's days are structured by a dedicated staff of licensed professionals, specialists and volunteers who supervise planned activities.
- The residents are provided with individual therapy, group therapy, spiritual counseling, case management, referrals to community resources, physical fitness opportunities and acess to the local library.
- The WLRP also provides a children's ministry complete with infant, toddler and preschool activities while mom is attending life-skills classes, counseling or group sessions.
- School-aged children will be included in the Haven's "Gain Access Program" that includes life skills classes, faith-based lessons, homework assistance, social skills building, school advocacy and individualized case management.
Ways You Can Help
- Help our new students have a sweet welcoming by donating some essentials like backpacks, pens, pillows, and twin-size bedsheets!
- Check our Facebook to know our most urgent needs.