The Life Recovery Program is a twelve (12) month, three-stage program designed to help homeless men overcome
their addictions while identifying self-defeating behaviors and maximizing their potential to live and work in the community.
Services Provided At The Men's Life Recovery Program:
- By using a comprehensive therapeutic process that encompasses emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual factors,
homeless men become responsible and independent. The LRP is tailored to help the person look wholly at himself and address
the crucial areas of his life.
- The students days are structured by a dedicated staff of licensed professionals, specialists, volunteers, and other individuals
who supervise planned activities.
- The LRP utilizes group instruction; one-on-one counseling; and instruction. To produce transformation and personal growth,
LRP students receive instruction in many life skills ares. All services are free of charge to the students, and the program
is designed to assist the students in working their way into permanent employment and housing. Follow-up and aftercare are available
as desired through staff and volunteers.
The LRP Students Receive Instruction In Many Life Skills Areas Including the Following Topics:
- Substance Abuse
- Psychological Coping Mechanism
- Critical Thinking
- Vocational Training
- Basic Socialization
- Relationship Restoration
- Community Service
Qualifications To Enter The Men's Life Recovery Program:
- Must be a homeless male, at least eighteen (18) years old, have addictions, and freely chose to enter the
program, can function mentally independently, and be committed to working on self-defeating behaviors.
- The LRP program graduates still contribute to the Life Recovery Program, through the LRP Fellowship.
Ways You Can Help:
- Financial Donations are always needed.
- In-Kind Donations - Food and supplies